Melody offers Clinical Hypnosis for Performance Enhancement
Registered with the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Smoke Free – Weight Loss – Stress-Free
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is an altered state of awareness where your concentration is focussed and you have a higher susceptibility to suggestions that are acceptable to you. The basic principles of hypnosis are relaxation, concentration, suggestion and repetition.
Hypnosis could be described as an induced trance or altered state of consciousness, where suggestions are readily accepted.
During Hypnosis, the conscious mind is relaxed to such a degree that it’s desire and ability to judge and reason (known as “critical faculties”) becomes very much lessened. The subconscious, on the other hand, becomes very much more dominant, accepting and responsive to suggestions – especially positive, repetitious suggestions that are presented to it.
The benefits of Hypnosis:
Health & Fitness,
Mental & Physical,
Give Up Smoking,
Eliminate Test Anxiety,
Improve Public Speaking,
Free Negative Emotions,
and much more!
Hypnotic regression is a journey back in time to recover memories and explore events from the past. It is profound transformative work. All your experiences from birth and even before birth are recorded in your body, mind and soul.
In a past life regression you move back in time using hypnotic regression techniques to bring new perspectives and healing in a way no other therapy can do.
Enquire now about a hypnosis program to help you.
Melody’s “Self Hypnosis” course
Overview: Self Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness characterized by a feeling of peaceful relaxation and “letting go”, and increased suggestibility. As experienced from the inside, you are conscious, but detached as though you are observing what is happening to you rather than being in charge of it.
Although we may not realize it, we all carry around within us the necessary resources for personal evolution and success. Self-hypnosis can be a very effective tool for utilizing those resources to make changes in our lives.
· Learning Self Hypnosis is an invaluable practical tool, utilized as a stress management tool than normal hypnosis, as you do not need to have a hypnotist present. Drawing on the same “relaxation” that drives meditation, self-hypnosis helps you to relax your body, lets stress hormones subside, and distracts your mind from unpleasant thoughts. The relaxation achieved with self-hypnosis can be intense.
· Facilitating the use of imagery and affirmations as part of self-hypnosis to manage stress and build self-confidence.
· Facilitating the understandings of the “conscious” and “unconscious” mind.
· Learning the art of focusing on what you want, to get what you focus on.
· Learning ‘suggestibility’ tests.
· Learning about Cause and Effect.
· Learning Preparation for trance.
· Stages of Hypnosis
· Learning a Self Hypnotic Induction
Throughout Melody’s Self Hypnosis Course the students will benefit enormously,
By learning the art as well as being in trance for an entire day.
Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy (TM) Master Practitioner, Hypnosis Master Practitioner/Trainer
To Book – Please Click Here: http://life-transformation.mybigcommerce.com/
Article: 5 Hypnosis Myths Exploded
For Clinical Hypnosis Consultation – please contact Melody