Hypnosis training course
Why Attend the Modern Hypnosis Training:
HANDS-ON HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING
If you have taken other Hypnotherapy training, you will probably find this easier to learn than most. The reason being that we lay the course out logically, making it easy to learn by building on your success over the course of the training. You won’t have to watch long, boring videos of someone else doing Hypnosis — YOU WILL SEE IT LIVE AND YOU WILL DO IT. You can learn it easily.
Melody is a certified hypnosis trainer, furthermore this training is designed to be simple to learn and easy to master.
LEARN NEW WAYS TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS
If you are a parent, you will find that this is an eye-opener. If you are a therapist, you will wonder why you did not learn this earlier. If you are a health-care professional you will find that your practice goes more easily and smoothly. AND “IF” you are just interested in Hypnosis, you will love this weekend training.
With Melody also in the offices, we have highly qualified personnel who are on hand daily to support you in getting the results you want. You can just call any time. The Tad James Company has been teaching our graduates Hypnotherapy since 1982 (first as the American Institute of Hypnotherapy). No other group has taught more students or created a wider network of support than we have.During the Hypnosis Training, You’ll Learn Effective Hypnosis Techniques to:
• Change Your Life and Assist Others to Change Theirs
• Create Effective Suggestions to Use In Hypnosis
• Create Powerful Motivation for Change
• Stop Overeating
• Stop Smoking
• Eliminate Stress
• Record Onto CD or Digital Audio
• Use Hypnosis Legally and Ethically to Create Change
Your Curriculum Includes:
• Mostly Hands-On Practice right from the start
• Learn by Practice Not From Watching DVD’s
• Supervision by an Experienced Hypnotherapist and Certified Trainer
• Interviewing Techniques to Determine the Suggestions Necessary for Best Result
• Suggestibility Testing
• Post Hypnotic Suggestions
• Deepening Techniques
• Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
CERTIFICATION IN BASIC HYPNOTHERAPY Upon successful completion of your training, you will have the option of applying for Certification through the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH). Certification is currently US$120 per year and gives you the backing of an internationally recognized Certification Board.
For more information – please contact us